21 Questions to Help You Say Goodbye to 2020 and Welcome 2021
Without a doubt 2020 has been a disruptive year. It may be tempting to try to forget it and move on because of the hardships and troubles you may have faced. I believe that harnessing the lessons can lead you to personal growth and ultimately a better future.
Here are some questions that will help you reflect on 2020 and set you up for success in 2021.
- What has been the highest peak experience of 2020 for me?
- What has been the lowest low of 2020 for me?
- What did I learn about myself and about others (children, spouse, friends, colleagues, society, humanity) in 2021?
- How has 2020 changed me?
- Where did I make progress in 2020?
- What did I let go of this year?
- What new experiences have I embraced this year that I may not have had the chance to experience in another year?
- What new challenges have I faced and overcome this year?
- What new interests or passions have I developed?
- Who and what has helped me through the difficult times?
- Which relationships have been most precious to me?
- What routines were beneficial for me?
- What am I most grateful for?
- What is the highest vision I have for myself in 2021?
- What relationships do I want to nurture in 2021 and how?
- How do I want to take care of my physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health in 2021?
- What do I want to manifest in 2021?
- What support (people, systems, programs, etc.) do I need in 2021 to achieve my goals?
- What word represents what 2021 will be about for me?
- What change must I commit to in 2021 to become the highest vision of myself?
- What am I willing to give and receive in 2021?